Click here to print your own Membership form for 2019!
Trail Riding in Wells Gray Provincial Park
Join the Wells Gray Riders Association and have the opportunity to meet and ride with like minded people in and around Clearwater, BC
- Drill Team (Rhythm Riders Drill Team)
- Man Tracker
- Trail Rides
- Poker Rides
- Fun Games Days
- & MORE!!
To become a member of the Wells Gray Riders Association, please complete the form below and "send message". Family memberships are available for all members of your family living at the same address.
Payment can be made using your credit card through paypal below.
HCBC (Horse Council British Columbia) membership provides insurance cover for you and it is therefore a requirement that you have HCBC membership if you wish to ride in any WGRA events.
HCBC Insurance Benefits for an individual or family membership:
- $5,000,000 Liability Insurance
- $30,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (note: does not include fracture and dental coverage in 2013.)
- Transportation Insurance for Non-Owned Horses
- Enhanced / Incidental / Emergency liability for the care custody of non-owned horses
Optional Add-on insurance also available including:
- Members' Tack Insurance
- Additional Accident, Death & Dismemberment
- Members Named Perils
- Travel Insurance
- Enhanced Personal Liability
When registering with HCBC, mention you were referred by the WGRA and the Club will receive a $5 donation from HCBC
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP - $15.90
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP - $31.35